The manufacture of penstocks, extension and actuators What sets us apart since 1980
We are the market leader for stainless steel fittings in Europe, with our own production and more than 130 employees at three locations. We manufacture houseless stainless steel fittings, telescopic built-in fittings, electric actuators and pipe connections in best quality. For water distribution, wastewater disposal, flood protection and energy supply, we offer, in close cooperation with our customers, the appropriate products from a single source. The demands of our customers are our incentive.
Our BÜSCH team
Convinced of our expertise within the company, we always focus on customer satisfaction. Our continuous development and the know-how of our employees have priority. We develop, produce and distribute our products ourselves in our three locations. The best solution for our customers always in view. All processes are ideally matched and ensure perfect quality
Our quality standard
We are tested and certified regularly to meet our high quality standard:
- Quality management to ISO 9001:2015
- DVGW CERT according to DVGW GW 336-2 (01.09.2010)
- Welding certificate according to DIN EN 1090-2 EXC3 and und EN ISO 3834-2:2021
- Factory production control Certified for the conformity of the factory production control according to DIN EN 1090-2 EXC 3
- WRAS certificate for gaskets made of EPDM according to the requirements of British Standard BS 6920-1:2000 for use in drinking water (number: 1109543)
- ATEX - certificate for BEA© BÜSCH Electric - Actuator according to EU - Directive 94/9 / EC (ATEX). must be applied to the BEA© (ATEX) in zones 1 and 2 (gas - atmosphere) and zones 21 and 22 (dust - atmosphere) with the parameters II 2GD c IIB T4 T135 ° -30 ° C ≤ TA ≤ +40 ° C.
- ATEX-EU Certificate for our SAFOX©, XL, CP und XM4 line penstocks in accordance with Article 13, Number (1) b) ii) of EU Council Directive No. 2014/34/EU for equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
Our customers’ standard is our incentive.
Innovative products at the highest level - competently advised, planned and manufactured with the greatest care.
Certifications & Memberships
|The BÜSCH Group is certified according to ISO 9001:2015|
Membership in the "Warenzeichenverband Edelstahl Rostfrei e.V."
Membership in the "Deutscher Verein des Gas- und Wasserfaches e.V."
Membership in the "HochwasserKompetenzCentrum e.V."
Membership in the "Deutsche Vereinigung für Wasserwirtschaft, Abwasser und Abfall e.V."
Development and design - Special designs according to customer requirements
We are the right contact for major projects and projects with particular requirements. Our technical consultants and project managers assist you in the planning phase to ensure the best possible implementation of your project. Our decades of experience in the projects business and a coordinated product portfolio enables us to provide complete solutions from a single source.
The in-house BÜSCH design team then develops the suitable customised penstocks, flap covers and weirs. Related products such as our drive systems can be integrated directly according to the design of the overall concept.
Top quality in house
The reliability of our products is a must and not a compromise. Implementations to meet requirements and fast, simple installation are a given. All our products therefore have an extremely high durability. In addition, we ensure absolute tightness of our penstocks, constant functionality of our telescopic extensions and safe, reliable operating processes for our drive systems.
Each development is only as good as it is executed. We do not leave this to chance, but to our highly qualified production team, use of state-of-the-art machines and precision craftsmanship as well as use of the highest quality materials. Close coordination between development, design and production is decisive. For top quality Made in Germany.
Our comprehensive product range speaks for itself – all the products in our standard range are available in different sizes, quickly and ready to install.
We advise you on the entire process - from the planning phase through to supervision
In the projects business, many cogs must mesh. Your BÜSCH contact is there to advise and support you in the best possible way for your project, from the planning phase through to supervision, thereby preventing unnecessary difficulties and wasted effort. And we do so worldwide, and on site.
- advise and develop together with you
- measure ourselves if necessary
- coordinate regularly in-house with all the departments involved
- are responsible for the quality management
- take care of the logistics
- assist with the installation and commissioning
At no time in the project do we leave you to cope on your own.