For application as a backflow preventer on the discharge outlet of drainage systems. In case of rising water levels backflow is prevented due to self- actuated closing of the flap. Also applicable in flood protection.
- Nominal size: 100 mm to 2000 mm
- For round and rectangular openings
- for fixed flange connection, mounting with chemical anchor bolts and embedding
- Maximum corrosion resistance due to stainless steel material, all acid bath cleaned and passivated.
- The flap cover is construed for mounting with chemical anchor bolts or for fixed flange connection.
Available with 3 different types of flaps:
- Flat flap cover for an external water level underneath the tubing channel bottom
- Hollow flap cover for external water levels above the cover flap
- Flat flap cover equipped with counter balance weight for low drainage pressure
On request also available with angled seat cover and shock absorption.
Areas of application
- Drainage systems
- Flood protection
- Stainless steel 304 or 316Ti or galvanised steel
- Sealing: EPDM, NBR